僚人家园

标题: Gyoengq Beixnuengx Ndei!!! [打印本页]

作者: Lajmbwn    时间: 2004-5-9 09:16
标题: Gyoengq Beixnuengx Ndei!!!

Hello, Beixnuengx, long time no see! Hopefully you don’t mind that I am typing in English but there is no Chinese input system here. I haven’t been able to surf Internet to communicate with you since I came to Australia, but I am always missing you guys so much. It doesn’t mean that there is no internet service in Australia, but because I have been busy in doing an anthropological research of aboriginal tribes which are dwelling in the mid-west area of Australia with my tutor. There is even no modern transportation in that area, and it’s impossible to access to Internet . However, I am always thinking of you Beixnuengx. I come back to downtown area to do some shopping instead of my tutor today, so I get an opportunity to surf internet for a few minutes to say hello to everybody, and hopefully it’s not too late. Don’t worry about me because everything is very well with me here. I am really happy to see the great changes and progress of the “Rao Horizons”. I believe that carrying on the Raos’ linguistics and culture cause will gain greater progress in the future. I am longing to that day when I come back to the “Rao Horizons” and communicate with you Beixnuengx. Baeuxroxdoh baujyouh Gyoengqsou!Caiq Raen!~

作者: Ayingj    时间: 2004-5-9 10:22
gyoengq  raeuz caemh haujlai nanz mbouj raen mwngz! mwngz dwg lwg cuengh rox naeuz dwg lwg  gueklaw?
作者: 南岛    时间: 2004-5-9 11:33
热烈欢迎Lajmbwn贝侬重返僚人家园,愿你在澳洲过得愉快,一切顺利!
作者: 红棉树    时间: 2004-5-9 14:19

Lajmbwn贝侬久违了。澳洲土著部落的考察和学习生活,一定很有趣吧,祝你学业有成。不知道你什么时候才结束那里的田野调查。不管是什么时候,僚人家园都欢迎你回来参与管理和探讨。

作者: lwgyungh    时间: 2004-5-9 16:39
Angqcoux beixnuengx Lajmbwn dauqma Ranz Bouxraeuz!
作者: 越僚    时间: 2004-5-10 00:25

Angqcoux beixnuengx Lajmbwn dauqma Ranz Bouxraeuz!

是否这样更符合僚人语法习惯?

Angqcoux Lajmbwn beixnuengx dauqma Ranz Bouxraeuz!

作者: 红棉树    时间: 2004-5-10 00:29

是的。我支持越僚贝侬的规范法。

beixnuengx Lajmbwn 在我的母语思维习惯中,理解为“Lajmbwn的兄弟姐妹或亲戚”了。

Lajmbwn beixnuengx 才容易理解为“Lajmbwn贝侬”。

作者: Duhhenj    时间: 2004-5-17 16:16
dauqma连在一起用,我那里没有这种习惯,要么douq(来),要么ma(来),在这里对于Lajmbwn(天下)贝农,应该用ma (回)。douqma (来回?回来?来到?),是否汉语回来的直译,还是你们那里的方言?倒是有beidaoq(来回)这个词,beidaoq直译为“去(又)返回”。
作者: lwgyungh    时间: 2004-5-17 16:51
“Angqcoux beixnuengx Lajmbwn dauqma Ranz Bouxraeuz”可以说是最标准最规范最符合壮语语法的句式,不信你们可以问问路漫老师。
作者: Duhhenj    时间: 2004-5-17 17:05

实际上我并不了解标准,你们说是就是了。我想问一下,如果像我这样表示 Angqcoux beixnuengx Lajmbwn ma Ranz Bouxraeuz,这样大家看得懂吗?

欢迎光临 僚人家园 (http://bbs.rauz.net.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5