萧萧瑟瑟 发表于 2009-6-21 16:52:00

[原创]献给父亲节的感人歌曲

<p>不要等失去了才懂得珍惜!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Mike&nbsp;&amp; The Mechanics - The Living Years (有生之年)</p><p align="left">Every generation<br/>Blames the one before<br/>And all of their frustrations<br/>Come beating on your door<br/><br/>I know that I'm a prisoner<br/>To all my father held so dear<br/>I know that I'm a hostage<br/>To all his hopes and fears<br/>I just wish I could have told him in the living years<br/><br/>Crumpled bits of paper<br/>Filled with imperfect thought<br/>Stilted conversations<br/>I'm afraid that's all we've got<br/><br/>You say you just don't see it<br/>He says it's perfect sense<br/>You just can't get agreement<br/>In this present tense<br/>We all talk a different language<br/>Talking in defence<br/><br/>Say it loud, say it clear<br/>You can listen as well as you hear<br/>It's too late when we die<br/>To admit we don't see eye to eye<br/><br/>So we open up a quarrel<br/>Between the present and the past<br/>We only sacrifice the future<br/>It's the bitterness that lasts<br/><br/>So don't yield to the fortunes<br/>You sometimes see as fate<br/>It may have a new perspective<br/>On a different day<br/>And if you don't give up, and don't give in<br/>You may just be o.k.<br/><br/>Say it loud, say it clear<br/>You can listen as well as you hear<br/>It's too late when we die<br/>To admit we don't see eye to eye<br/><br/>I wasn't there that morning<br/>When my father passed away<br/>I didn't get to tell him<br/>All the things I had to say<br/><br/>I think I caught his spirit<br/>Later that same year<br/>I'm sure I heard his echo<br/>In my baby's new born tears<br/>I just wish I could have told him in the living years<br/><br/>Say it loud, say it clear<br/>You can listen as well as you hear<br/>It's too late when we die<br/>To admit we don't see eye to eye</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><br/><embed src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjI4Mjg0NA==/v.swf" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain"></embed><br/></p><p></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2009-6-21 17:04:55编辑过]

游过。。 发表于 2009-6-21 18:07:00

<p> 要编辑一下哦。。。</p><p>还有,最好附上中文歌词~!</p>

萧萧瑟瑟 发表于 2009-6-21 17:10:00

这个论坛版本不是很友好,稍微编辑一下就有可能出现提示代码问题。

好好瑟 发表于 2009-6-22 23:30:00

有问题了,但是我相信你能克服 它的。。哈

萧萧瑟瑟 发表于 2009-6-22 22:15:00

编辑的时候还是出现运行代码提示,搞得现在没心情再弄了。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [原创]献给父亲节的感人歌曲