好好瑟 发表于 2007-12-11 20:31:00

Lene Marlin- A Place Nearby

<p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#76124e" size="3">认识琳恩,发现听歌原来这么简单。管它什么歌词、什么成长,只要拥有一个播放器只那么简单一点,它就能抚慰你的心灵。难过低落时,听一听琳恩,她会帮你找回勇气情绪亢奋时, 听一听琳恩,她会让你沉静;不管走到哪里,听一听琳恩, 她会载你到一个波澜不惊的中庸世界。</font></strong></p><p></p><p>http://218.4.137.150/zyj/file/aplacenearby.mp3</p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#0b299f">I entered the room&nbsp; &nbsp;我走进房间。<br/>Sat by your bed all through the night&nbsp;&nbsp;整夜坐在你床边<br/>I watched your daily fight&nbsp;&nbsp;看着你日渐消瘦<br/>I hardly knew&nbsp;&nbsp;我仅仅知道<br/>The pain was almost more than I could bear&nbsp;&nbsp;那样的痛苦我将难以承受<br/>And still I hear&nbsp; &nbsp;依稀还能听见<br/>Your last words to me&nbsp;&nbsp;你给我的临终遗言<br/>Heaven is a place nearby&nbsp;&nbsp;天堂是个很近的地方<br/>So I wont be so far away&nbsp;&nbsp;所以我将离你不远<br/>And if you try and look for me&nbsp;&nbsp;如果你尝试着寻找我<br/>Maybe you will find me someday&nbsp; &nbsp;也许哪天你会见到我<br/>Heaven is a place nearby&nbsp; &nbsp; 天堂是一个很近的地方<br/>So there is no need to say goodbye&nbsp; &nbsp;所以没有必要说再见<br/>I wanna ask you not to cry&nbsp; &nbsp;我想要告诫你不要哭泣<br/>I will always be by your side&nbsp; &nbsp;我将与你生死相伴!<br/>You just faded away&nbsp; &nbsp;你还是逐渐衰弱下去<br/>You spread your wings you had flown&nbsp; &nbsp;你已经展翅飞离<br/>Away to something unknown&nbsp; &nbsp;离开我去到那未知的地方<br/>Wish I could bring you back&nbsp; &nbsp;我希望能把你带回来<br/>You are always on my mind&nbsp; &nbsp;我一直惦念着你<br/>About to tear myself apart.&nbsp; &nbsp;为我与你的分离去而哭泣。<br/>You have your special place in my heart&nbsp; &nbsp;你在我心中有特别的意义<br/>Always heaven is a place nearby&nbsp; &nbsp;天堂是一个很近的地方<br/>So I wont be so far away&nbsp; &nbsp;所以我将离你不远<br/>And if you try and look for me&nbsp; &nbsp;如果你尝试着寻找我<br/>Maybe you will find me someday&nbsp; &nbsp;也许哪天你会见到我<br/>Heaven is a place nearby&nbsp; &nbsp;天堂是一个很近的地方<br/>So there is no need to say goodbye&nbsp; &nbsp;所以没有必要说再见<br/>I wanna ask you not to cry&nbsp; &nbsp;我想要告诫你不要哭泣<br/>I’ll always be by your side&nbsp; &nbsp; 我将与你生死相伴!<br/>And even when I go to sleep&nbsp; &nbsp;即使我睡着了<br/>I still can hear your voice&nbsp; &nbsp;我仍然能听到你的声音<br/>And those words&nbsp; &nbsp;你的那些话语<br/>I never will forget&nbsp; &nbsp;我从未忘记<br/>Heaven is a place nearby&nbsp; &nbsp;天堂是一个很近的地方<br/>So I wont be so far away&nbsp; &nbsp;所以我将离你不远<br/>And if you try and look for me&nbsp; &nbsp;如果你尝试着寻找我<br/>Maybe you will find me someday&nbsp; &nbsp;也许哪天你会见到我<br/>Heaven is a place nearby&nbsp; &nbsp;天堂是一个很近的地方<br/>So there is no need to say goodbye&nbsp; &nbsp;所以没有必要说再见<br/>I wanna ask you not to cry&nbsp; &nbsp;我想要告诫你不要哭泣<br/>I will always be by your side&nbsp; &nbsp;我将与你生死相伴!</font></strong></p>

追风之翼 发表于 2007-12-12 15:55:00

<p>好听。</p><p>我很喜欢听英文歌,向大家推荐一首&lt;Just One Last Dance&gt;,也不错的哦</p>

萧萧瑟瑟 发表于 2007-12-12 20:04:00

<p align="center"><embed align="9" src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTI1NDAzODA=/v.swf" width="450" height="372" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" quality="high"></embed></p><p align="center"></p><p align="center">有一段时间常听这首。林亿莲翻唱得简直变味了。</p>

好好瑟 发表于 2007-12-13 01:38:00

<p>哈哈~~"瑟瑟"大哥的好!!有声音有图象....再支持..继续发..</p>

游过。。 发表于 2007-12-14 22:24:00

嗯。。。好听。。就知道色色是个很有品味的帅锅!

萧萧瑟瑟 发表于 2007-12-18 19:23:00

<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>好好瑟</i>在2007-12-13 1:38:00的发言:</b><br/><p>哈哈~~"瑟瑟"大哥的好!!有声音有图象....再支持..继续发..</p></div><p>没有了。以前我就喜欢她的这一首。其它的我没有留意。</p>

靓金金 发表于 2007-12-20 18:12:00

嘿,小妹也来顶一下,不错不错嘛,偶也是英语狂来着,请多多指教
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Lene Marlin- A Place Nearby