萧萧瑟瑟 发表于 2007-7-5 12:22:00

[分享]恶搞与原唱的对撞!

<p align="center"><strong><font color="#6f917d" size="4">The Fray(原唱) - How To Save A Life </font></strong></p><p align="center"><embed align="9" src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTY3ODI0MA==/p/1/v.swf" width="450" height="372" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain"></embed></p><p align="center"><font color="#5ea287">Step one you say we need to talk<br/>He walks you say sit down it\'s just a talk<br/>He smiles politely back at you<br/>You stare politely right on through<br/>Some sort of window to your right<br/>As he goes left and you stay right<br/>Between the lines of fear and blame<br/>You begin to wonder why you came<br/><br/>Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend<br/>Somewhere along in the bitterness<br/>And I would have stayed up with you all night<br/>Had I known how to save a life<br/><br/>Let him know that you know best<br/>Cause after all you do know best<br/>Try to slip past his defense<br/>Without granting innocence<br/>Lay down a list of what is wrong<br/>The things you\'ve told him all along<br/>And pray to God he hears you<br/>And pray to God he hears you<br/><br/>Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend<br/>Somewhere along in the bitterness<br/>And I would have stayed up with you all night<br/>Had I known how to save a life<br/><br/><br/>As he begins to raise his voice<br/>You lower yours and grant him one last choice<br/>Drive until you lose the road<br/>Or break with the ones you\'ve followed<br/>He will do one of two things<br/>He will admit to everything<br/>Or he\'ll say he\'s just not the same<br/>And you\'ll begin to wonder why you came<br/><br/>Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend<br/>Somewhere along in the bitterness<br/>And I would have stayed up with you all night<br/>Had I known how to save a life<br/><br/>Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend<br/>Somewhere along in the bitterness<br/>And I would have stayed up with you all night<br/>Had I known how to save a life<br/>How to save a life<br/>How to save a life<br/><br/>Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend<br/>Somewhere along in the bitterness<br/>And I would have stayed up with you all night<br/>Had I known how to save a life<br/><br/>Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend<br/>Somewhere along in the bitterness<br/>And I would have stayed up with you all night<br/>Had I known how to save a life<br/>How to save a life </font></p><hr/><p></p><p align="center"><font color="#66997b">前段时间 Doc Adams 用这首歌恶搞,对PS3进行讽刺,在youtube很是风光了一把。我觉得比原唱英国乐队 The Fray 的主唱兼歌作者 Isaac Slade 唱得还好,而且唱的很深情!</font></p><h3 align="center"><font color="#66997b">Doc Adams(翻唱恶搞) - How To Kill A Brand</font>
        </h3><p align="center"><embed align="9" src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTY3ODQwNA==/v.swf" width="450" height="372" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" quality="high"></embed></p><p align="center"><font color="#669985">Step 1, You make your console cost the most,<br/>You Beat your chest and proudly Boast,<br/>Despite no good exclusive games<br/>You make a bunch of ridiculous claims,<br/><br/>Then ignore our need to play online<br/>Don't make it fun like Xbox Live<br/>Use Blue Ray, Which I don't need<br/>Now you're getting your ass kicked by the Wii<br/><br/>Sony, you went wrong, with your PS3<br/>I'll just keep playing my 360<br/>Hope this song has helped, you understand<br/>Now you know, How You Killed Your Brand.<br/><br/>Phil Harrison yeah you know best<br/>Except you didn't Beta Test<br/>Sure I can surf the net<br/>But I can't find my Gaming Friends<br/><br/>You Say Halo 3 Don't worry you<br/>Instead you offer Killzone 2<br/>But Killzone 1 sucked before<br/>So what made you think we wanted more?<br/><br/>Repeat Chorus..<br/><br/>Phil Quotes<br/><br/>Repeat Chorus<br/><br/>Phil Quote.</font></p>

快乐凡人 发表于 2007-7-5 21:04:00

真的不一样哦.

好好瑟 发表于 2007-7-6 00:18:00

<p>是很不一样啊~~</p>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [分享]恶搞与原唱的对撞!