萧萧瑟瑟 发表于 2007-6-15 13:18:00

[分享]父亲节快到了,和贝侬们分享一首感人的怀念父亲的经典歌曲!

<p align="center"><font color="#365242" size="5"><strong>Mike &The Mechanics - The Living Years </strong></font></p><p align="center"><embed align="9" src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjI4Mjg0NA==/p/1/v.swf" width="450" height="372" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" quality="high"></embed></p><p align="center"><strong><font color="#3c5236" size="4">Every generation<br/>Blames the one before<br/>And all of their frustrations<br/>Come beating on your door<br/><br/><br/>I know that i'm a prisoner<br/>To all my father held so dear<br/>I know that i'm a hostage<br/>To all his hopes and fears<br/>I just wish i could have told him in the living years<br/><br/><br/>Crumpled bits of paper<br/>Filled with imperfect thought<br/>Stilted conversations<br/>I'm afraid that's all we've got<br/><br/><br/>You say you just don't see it<br/>He says it's perfect sense<br/>You just can't get agreement<br/>In this present tense<br/>We all talk a different language<br/>Talking in defence<br/><br/><br/>Say it loud, say it clear<br/>You can listen as well as you hear<br/>It's too late when we die<br/>To admit we don't see eye to eye<br/><br/><br/>So we open up a quarrel<br/>Between the present and the past<br/>We only sacrifice the future<br/>It's the bitterness that lasts<br/><br/><br/>So don't yield to the fortunes<br/>You sometimes see as fate<br/>It may have a new perspective<br/>On a different day<br/>And if you don't give up, and don't give in<br/>You may just be o.k.<br/><br/><br/>Say it loud, say it clear<br/>You can listen as well as you hear<br/>It's too late when we die<br/>To admit we don't see eye to eye<br/><br/><br/>I wasn't there that morning<br/>When my father passed away<br/>I didn't get to tell him<br/>All the things i had to say<br/><br/>I think i caught his spirit<br/>Later that same year<br/>I'm sure i heard his echo<br/>In my baby's new born tears<br/>I just wish i could have told him in the living years<br/><br/><br/>Say it loud, say it clear<br/>You can listen as well as you hear<br/>It's too late when we die<br/>To admit we don't see eye to eye</font></strong></p>

度莫 发表于 2007-6-15 15:08:00

哈哈,原来父亲节来了。

快乐凡人 发表于 2007-6-15 15:30:00

父亲节快乐,愿所有天下的父亲都要健健康康的。父亲您劳累一辈子真是辛苦了。

红水河 发表于 2007-6-15 23:48:00

也还可以听一下

野狼 发表于 2007-6-18 11:36:00

父亲节是哪天呀!

萧萧瑟瑟 发表于 2007-6-19 11:56:00

今年的“父亲节”是6月17日。

好好瑟 发表于 2007-6-20 00:42:00

有父亲真幸福啊~~~
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [分享]父亲节快到了,和贝侬们分享一首感人的怀念父亲的经典歌曲!